LOW VOLTAGE TECHNICIAN (NAPLES, FL)
Key Reports and Interactions:
- Reports directly to the Regional Business Manager on all areas of responsibility and installation scope of work.
- Assists the Lead Installer and Project Manager to ensure a successful installation by ASI standards and operations departmental goals.
- Performs quality pre-wire and low voltage equipment installations on interior residential projects.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining appropriate hand tools.
- Ensures job work site, company shop and vehicles are organized, stocked and well-maintained.
- Responsible to help with general loading/unloading and delivery of materials.
- A minimum of 1 year general construction experience.
- A minimum of 1 year basic low voltage or electrical work experience.
- A valid driver license and dependable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to lift 50lbs minimum and climb ladders.
- A belief system that is aligned with our company core values – Customer First, Dedicated, Driven, Integrity, Strives for Perfection, and Teamwork
- Proficient with a tape measure and measurement calculations.
- Experience with power tools and ability to cut stock on miter saws and table saws.
- Experience with executing a pre-wire plan without supervision.
- Experience with wiring of low voltage keypads, control modules and head end equipment.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Complete low voltage wiring of shades, transformers, keypads and modules.
- Install electrical/low voltage of above products according to the NEC and all local codes.
- Install basic manual and motorized shade systems
- Motorize shades with motors and components in fabrication area.
- Read wiring diagrams, floor plans and measure sheets for instruction.
- Provide on-site job assistance for all lighting control or shade installations.
- Complete general stocking, prep, and maintenance tasks around shop and warehouse area.
- Provide local delivery and/or pick up of materials, products, documents etc…
- Prepare materials to be transported without damage.
- Maintain an organized and clean work space.
Scope for progression/promotion:
Key personality traits to excel: Detail oriented, follows direction, reader of paperwork, understands the value of team work, good listener and collaborator, an eye or care for quality, results focused.
Location/travel requirements: Naples based position. Occasional travel with notice.
ASI Mission and Culture: Our mission is To be the ‘Best of the Best’ in providing shading and lighting solutions. All team members are expected to know and work in alignment with our company core values.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Medical, Holiday, Vacation