PROJECT MANAGER (NAPLES, FL / NEW YORK, NY)
Key Reports and Interactions:
- Reports directly to the Regional Business Manager on all areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates with the Sales Executive on specifications and project expectations.
- Collaborates with the Production Manager on job preparation and scheduling.
- Directs the Lead Installer for successful job completion.
- Acts as project owner post-sale through completion.
- Manages the project scope of work through construction and completed installation for automated window treatment and lighting systems in luxury residential projects.
- Manages client expectations, trade coordination and communication throughout the project timeline.
- Oversees specification review, ordering and trade coordination for successful execution.
- Oversees all aspects of integrated control systems and product performance.
- Ensures timely completion of punch list work and submission of final billing.
- Ensures accurate estimation of labor hours required and complete information is documented for executing an efficient installation.
- Ensures clear, daily communication with the Lead Installer on progress of installation.
- Sets the example for a successful client experience that meets ASI standards and operations departmental goals.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in project management in construction or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with MS Office computer systems and programs.
- Proficient in general technology, typing, and both verbal and written communication.
- The ability to prioritize and solve problems and provide direction to implement.
- A belief system that is aligned with our company core values – Customer First, Dedicated, Driven, Integrity, Strives for Perfection, and Teamwork
- General installation or construction field work experience.
- Knowledge of home automation, shade, lighting or electrical residential projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet with Sales Executive, trade clients and homeowners to finalize specification and job site details.
- Specify window treatment, lighting and AV systems as outlined by contract for proper ordering and system performance.
- Specify window treatment assembly as needed including tube size, motors, components and controls.
- Conduct regular job site visits to monitor status of construction and work progress by other trades impacting ASI contract.
- Conduct on-site meetings with trades to provide electrical specifications, pocket dimensions, and system control layout.
- Maintain an organized calendar to schedule individual company time and appointments.
- Provide product submittals and specifications as needed.
- Prepare schedules for pocket, mounting, and wiring.
- Conduct client walk through to review controls, system settings or set light levels.
- Prepare job progress schedules for regular updating and distribution as needed for duration of a project.
- Coordinate installation timeframe with client and Production Manager for proper scheduling.
- Document and distribute site visit discussions, needs, and directives communicated at job meetings with trades and client.
- Field and final measure for product quotation and ordering.
- Take photographs and document job site conditions and areas.
- Prepare ASI measure sheets and forms to guarantee accurate information and communication for purchasing and installation.
- Prepare all product orders and bill of materials required per contract and final agreed specifications.
- Calculate the estimated labor and installation hours required to execute the work for proper scheduling.
- Prepare keypad texting layout and final engraving schedules for approval. (lighting projects only)
- Create and program Lutron design and control software layout. (lighting projects only)
- Prepare ISS to guarantee efficient communication to Production and Installation teams.
- Walk through job site and review expectations with Lead Installer.
- Respond to calls from installers concerning any “in-field” requests that need to be expedited and ensure progress.
- Record and update all job site status and punch list information required in Monday.com.
- Expedite all punch list items and final billing submission to accounting department.
- Process Return Good Authorizations and product issues directly with vendor on active jobs.
Scope for progression/promotion:
- Senior Project Manager – All ASI product offerings
- Operations Manager
Key personality traits to excel: People-oriented, process-oriented, well-spoken, creative and/or comprehensive problem-solving skills, good listener and collaborator, results focused.
Location/travel requirements: Naples based position. Occasional travel with notice.
ASI Mission and Culture: Our mission is to be the ‘Best of the Best’ in providing shading and lighting solutions. All team members are expected to know and work in alignment with our company core values.
Salary Commensurate with Experience after Scope for progression/promotion section.